This course is an online delivery, via zoom, of our extremely popular course.
Thursday 17th Sept; 24th Sept; 1st Oct 2020. 4pm – 6m.
You will need to attend all three sessions.
Total cost for three sessions – £75 (invoiced on booking)
Training for colleagues new to the SENCo role in Primary and Secondary schools as well as those wanting an update on how the SEN Code of Practice affects the day-to-day role of SENCo
Attendees will gain:
- A clear understanding of the SEN Code of Practice 2015 and your responsibilities as a SENCo.
- Templates for the Assess, Plan, Do, Review cycle
- Strategies for planning interventions and measuring their impact
- Understanding of how to write an effective SEN Action Plan for 2020/21
- ideas for effective monitoring of progress